FDBC with you
- This event has passed.
Join the CFDC for Breakfast and a Panel Discussion Regarding Disabilities and Unique Needs in the Workplace
October 3 @ 8:30 am - 10:00 am$20 - $25
October is National Disability Employment Awareness Month
Valid for 1 Professional Development Credit (PDC) toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP
Wednesday, October 3rd
Goodwill Industries of Central Florida
7531 S Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL 32809
8:30 a.m. Breakfast
9:00 a.m. Panel Discussion
10:00 a.m. Event Ends
Vice President of Mission Services and Workforce Innovation, Goodwill Industries of Central Florida
Attorney, Rick Larson Law
Takeaways for attendees:
- Understand diversity and how it relates to disabilities in the workplace. This includes all types of
disabilities (physical, PTSD, mental and emotional disabilities).
- Dispel assumptions and biases toward people with disabilities that hinder workplace success.
- Create a work environment that includes people with unique needs.
- Bridge the road between the law and an employer’s reality.
Who should attend?
- HR Professionals from all Industries
- Diversity & Inclusion Champions
- Chamber & Business Affiliates
- Workforce Readiness Advocates
Early Registration $20 (ends September 26
Regular Registration $25 (September 27 – October 2)